Lincoln County Air Conditioning Repairs
Call Climatech Heating & Cooling Today!
Nothing brings a fun summer day to a screeching halt like a broken air conditioner, and for many people, the thought of trying to find a dependable Lincoln County air conditioning repairs contractor can be stressful and frustrating. However, at Climatech Heating & Cooling, we think getting the fix you need should be easy—we offer a full range of repair services designed with you and your home in mind, and we can come to you as soon as possible so you can go back to enjoying your life in cool and dry comfort. Our highly-trained team of technicians services all different makes and models of air conditioning equipment as well so you can be confident we’ll be able to diagnose and fix whatever problem you have.
Call Climatech Heating & Cooling at (704) 753-7443 today and let us solve your air conditioning problems with reliable and effective AC repairs in Lincoln County.
Repair Solutions For All Your AC Problems
Your air conditioner is a complex appliance which requires a lot of different parts to all work together simultaneously. Even a minor problem with one or two parts can cause your entire system to shut off, stop producing cold air, or even wear out other important parts. Not shutting your system down and getting it fixed right away could have detrimental consequences and even result in more extensive and costly repairs in the long run.
- Electrical issues
- Thermostat problems
- Refrigerant leaks
- Compressor problems
- Blower fan & motor issues
- Heat exchanger problems
How To Tell If A Repair Is Needed
Inspecting your air conditioner and having routine maintenance performed is the best way to keep your home cool and comfortable. However, there are a few things you should be looking out for when it comes to your AC unit. If you notice any of these signs, call in our Lincoln County air conditioner repair experts. Having repairs done right away is the best way to keep your system running efficiently.
- Inconsistent Room Temperatures. It’s normal for there to be some minor differences between the temperatures in different rooms, depending on where they are located. But if you routinely have one room that feels like a sauna while another feels like an icebox, you may have ductwork problems or insulation issues.
- A Sudden Spike In Your Electric Bill. Although your usage will vary throughout the year, a sudden increase in your bill that can’t be explained by the weather or fluctuating energy costs could be a sign that something has gone wrong in your AC unit. Check with the electric company to see if your usage has increased dramatically. If there’s no other explanation, you may need a repair.
- Strange Sounds. If you notice squealing or grinding noises, there is definitely something wrong. A belt may have slipped loose or there could be a problem with the motor. Sometimes it’s as simple as lubricating the parts, but have a professional inspect it to be sure.
- Odd Smells. A musty smell can indicate mold in your ductwork, which should be addressed immediately. Other unusual smells might indicate that the insulation on the wires has burned out. This should be addressed immediately for your safety.
Why Choose Our AC Repair Team?
When Climatech Heating & Cooling opened our doors back in 1998, we set out with a simple mission: do right by our customers. We believed that by simplifying our business and treating our customers how they should be treated, our growth and success would follow. Since that time we’ve become one of the most trusted names in our community, and we’ve sought to uphold that reputation with every job we take. No job is too big or too small, and our comfort specialists have seen just about every problem possible. We’ve fixed it before, and we know what it takes to fix it again quickly so you can get back to living your life as you’d like.
When you need an air conditioning repair in Lincoln County, contact Climatech Heating & Cooling and let our experienced team get it done for you today.